What’s new is old, and what’s hot is vintage!
Many players today are searching for drums that offer the full, warm tones of yesteryear. Our revolutionary Vintage Mahogany shells enable you to provide your customers with that timeless sound in a new kit. Vintage Mahogany shells provide a true “aged” sound that is rich, robust, and sweet.
African Mahogany and Poplar are the key to the tone.
In addition, the drum shells are:
- 1½ inch deep 10-ply Maple reinforcement hoops are included with toms, floor toms, and snares.
- 2 inch deep 10-ply Maple reinforcement hoops are included with bass drum shells.
- Created using our state-of-the-art stagger seam lamination process;
- Enhanced with VSS™ (Vibrating Sound Source), a patented Keller Products innovation that conditions each shell and intensifies the classic qualities; and,
- Shipped with Maple reinforcement hoops.
Keller's Vintage Mahogany drum shells are currently available in a 6-ply construction in the vintage sizes outlined below. Special orders are considered upon request.
As a leading drum shell manufacturer for nearly 70 years, we know what it takes to build long-lasting, high-quality shells. In fact, a large number of authentic vintage drums and sets that are in demand today were built by us during the last 70 years. We know vintage!
- Toms - 8x10, 8x12, 9x13, 10x14
- Floor Toms - 14x14, 16x16, 16x18
- Snares - 5x14, 6½x14, 8x14
- Bass Drums - 14x18, 14x20, 14x22, 14x24
- Keller – The Original Shell